Walker Filtration’s Oxygen Filters offer a reliable and efficient compressed air flow that is free from liquid, vapour, and particulate contaminants at the purity level you need. Our solution is flexible and customisable to your brand’s specifications.
Choosing Walker Filtration’s compressed air filters offers:
- Coalescing, Particulate, and Medical offerings
- Filtration grades from 25 to 0.01 micron and medical sterile
- Operating pressures up to 20.7 barg (300 psig)
- Compatible for flow rates from 9.5 Nm3/hr. to 2422.5 Nm3/hr. SCFM
- Manufactured, cleaned, and packaged in accordance with ASTM G93 / G93M
- Customisable solutions to seamlessly integrate into your brands package
Our flexible solutions are suitable for many industries including, but not included to: Healthcare (Hospitals & Medical Facilities), Food & Beverage, Steel Manufacturing, Aquaculture, Glass and Ceramics Production, Wastewater Treatment and Mining Operations.
For over 35 years we have built a reputation of high quality, exceptionally engineered filtration and drying products. We never rest on our laurels. Continuing investment in technology and expertise means we stay at the leading edge of innovation.
We provide not only highly specified standard product ranges, but also customised solutions designed specifically for our customers needs. We anticipate customer demands, match technology with market developments and assure product performance to the highest exacting international standards.
We employ extensive use of the latest in computer aided engineering such as finite element analysis and computational fluid dynamics. The technical performance of our products is assured for all our customers via our own in-house extensive product testing facilities and procedures.